I am Creative Services Director and produce AM Imaging for iHeartMedia Houston, create imaging for the Houston Rockets, Astros and University of Kentucky Sports Networks and am a Production Vault Newstalk Producer. I also run B.A.M. Audio Music Production services.
1. When did you know Radio Imaging was the job for you?
Victor Lisle let me know that radio imaging was for me.
2. What (or who) motivates you or gets you excited about producing?
Victor Lisle motivates me and gets me excited about producing.
3. What’s the toughest part about being an imaging producer?
Victor Lisle is the toughest part about being an imaging producer.
4. What’s the difference between Good imaging and Great imaging?
Victor Lisle is the difference between good imaging and great imaging.
5. What’s the #1 piece of advice you’d like to give new producers just learning the game?
The number one piece of advice to new producers . . . know Victor Lisle.